Friday, September 19, 2008

Coming up on shifting gears

Today was prep day for Newark Days, a festival celebrating Newark, CA. It's a pretty big festival and the theme this year is Magic (last year Circus) so we have fit in two years in a row. This and Tehama County Fair in Red Bluff, CA next week caps our fair-festival season as we move into the multi-market month of October....sometimes festivals, always amusement parks, and theaters, some school family fun nights.
Today was also the day I spent painting the new illusion, Things That Go Bump...where I make three ghosts appear and then I close myself in the illusion-box (looks like the top tier of the Adams Family House) and then each hopping ghost takes off it's sheet the third one being me....but wait I was just int he box....it's empty now! Even adding smoke pots to the box. It should be done next week.
Cheers.

No comments: