Sunday, November 23, 2008

Modern Art Meets Circus

Several things happening these days....






#1 The economy has slowed our corporate season way down. So more time to work on new props and restore old ones.
#2 I topped the scales at 191 10 days ago and decided that was way too much so I have Atkins my way down to 180 on my way (hopefully) to 174. (See Spam Picture below...proof it's all about meat meat meat!
#3 Modern Art Meets Circus the illusion I've been working on for a couple of weeks is about 2 days away from finished. Here is a pic of it:
#4 We performed our 2nd annual performance at Laytonville Elementary School on the California North Coast and it was a grand success. The whole community turns out. Maybe that's because there isn't a theater in a hundred miles. Who knows. None-the-less, it went well and we had a blast.

Princess Olivia and i doing a Spam Commercial.....
#5 Happy Thanksgiving to all. We have relatives coming down (which is why I tried to sell our show 1/2 price to anyone just to get out of town....no joke).


No comments: