Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Office:

There are a few who read this blog that have been in my office. And you know it is cluttered. I take heart because I have seen Houdini's desk in photos and it seems he was a clutter bug too. I also had the honor of visiting Mark Wilson at his office and studio and he too is a clutter bug. My desk is a litter with promotional material, pocket tricks I want to practice, a camera, a recorder, and a cup of Oolong Tea. To my left on my side table is the computer box, printer, scanner, various tools and about 10 cans of paint. Next to the door leading to the back is my tortoise's home...he's outgrowing it. Besides that is part of the Blackstone Drum Illusion,and beside that is Bobbi the cockatoo's cage...currently covered for the night. In front of that is my Whore-house lamp and beside that is my bookcase with well over 500 magic books. next to that are two gray metal shelf-systems holding a sundry of props and tricks. In front of that is my Impaled Illusion and my Modern Art Illusion (in for touch-ups) the middle of the room are cases filled with magical wonders, costumes, dreams that may someday be routines or tricks in the show, tools, a cage or two and a giant fake pumpkin head with long white hair on it. It keeps the 3' Christmas Drummer bear company on the TV and another gray metal shelf system holding the AV stuff. Hanging from this is a marionette blue wingless bird. At the highest shelf is My Psychic Bunny box. Costumes hang from a movable cart (much like a bell boys has) just next to the door to the rest of the house. And here in my black leather swivel chair with my back to the windowed adorned in Burgundy and gold tassel whore-house drapes is me.

No comments: