Monday, December 3, 2012

December Cometh

Welcome to December. Here in O-town it has been a wet welcome but got a day and a half of reprieve as another storm works itself in. We even had winds up to 46mph drop a few trees and ripped up a few roofs, and even tore off a roof that covers the pumps at a gas station the next town over.   

Since my last entry I was treated to a Tong Fong Low lunch by our GREAT friend, JC! Thank you, bro! A couple of days after that I had a resurgence of that stomach bug. It last 2 days and as of today I am doing good again. I hope that Da## bug is done with me.   The rest of the fam is doing well...even the ones in KY (though Cynthia did have a cold for a bit):


Olivia was cute tonight. She showed up at my office door and said, "Daddy can you help me." Dressed as you see below:
SO I helped......dang if she didn't get out. 
 Oh, each day the kids practice their skills. Olivia taught herself this in just a few days. Since this picture from about 4 or 5 days ago she has gotten even more flexibility. My other Great Friend, Bill, has given her some tips as he used to do a lot of these kind of things.
We have a few surprises with the dogs for the new season too.


Great News. Anti Monkey Butt has expressed interest and we have accepted for their sponsorship for another year. Yeah!!! We may get to do a few appearance on their behalf at store openings or AMBP introductions to new stores. 

The Elections office in the county has asked me to be an inspector at the special election here in Butte County on January 8th. They said I did a good job again so I get to do it again at the prettiest election center in the county....it over looks Lake Oroville and the Dam and the Mountains. 

Cheers for now. 

 

No comments: