Thursday, February 21, 2013

End Of February Update

First let's just share these two pictures: (Little Girls (8 Months old...get's her first grooming...before and after.) She was so matted from digging all the time that we had to go really short.
Anti Monkey Butt Powder has re-signed with us as sponsors for 2013. Big thanks to them. Please Like their page on Facebook. 
And here is a joke I found funny......

No back to the serious stuff.

Cynthia has been doing indoor track this year and has been fairing well. Her 4X400 team always seems to place in the top but the great news of the week is in Columbus, Ohio she took first in the 500 meters. 
She is considering doing the hepathalon in the last two meets.  She just wants to throw the big metal ball and chuck a spear. 


Miles has been attending practice for outdoor track which starts in March. He is our distance boy.  He, like Cynthia, are active at their church in KY. Miles helps with AWANA out there every week. 

James saw the sign that describes him at the local pizza place this past week. 


With the dry spell of shows over we performed last week at Centerpint Church in Roseville. It was Dad-Daughter night. Candy galore.  


...and cup cakes and ice creme.  We got to participate as well as perform. We even performed our new Lights through performer trick...Victor was the Victim. 
Here is a shot in our house with Mami as the one getting it. 

 Earlier this week I was hit with a stomach bug for 24 hours.  Tator Tot kept me comforted. 
 Don't forget...we are doing a fundraiser to help support our church sending youth down to Mexico over Easter Break to build homes for the needy...if you are in the area......COME ON DOWN. 


The rest of the week has been filled with doing repairs and upgrades to the RV. We've decided to wait a year to get a new one so we are spiffying this one up. 
 Homeschool:
Mami has been doing a great job teaching the kids. Each week they meet with other homeschool groups and have play dates, so to speak. today they even went to the Mosquito abatement place to learn about what they do. Next week the have free tickets to the Monterrey Aquarium .  
This past couple of weeks I have been trying to get more active so my show clothes aren't so snug so I have been biking with Olivia and playing basketball with all of them.  In fact, I just finished a game with them and by does my back hurt. But it is worth it.   In fact, while playing two "elders" from the Mormon church stopped by and asked if the kids were my grand kids.  (They are lucky my guns were put away.) I told them they were the youngest of my seven....and I wasn't even Mormon.  Then I gave them that "gotcha" look. I told the we were evangelicals and sent them on their way.  Why they call teenagers "elders" is the only proof need to know a group isn't right. Rename something to mean something else, who do they think they are? Democrats? 
Well...that's everything in a nutshell...




No comments: