Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Day At Calico and Grey Haired Magicians

grey haired magicians and the witch
relatives visit us...Cuzin Pamela is in the back (Yes I know I spelled it wrong)

The grey haired magicians


It was, as expected busy today in Calico. However, it turned out not as insane as we have seen it in the past. Still we drew the biggest crowds up there and that made for a good time. Grant it audience number 2 at the 2pm show were sticks in the mud (due to the heat me thinks) the 8pm audience #5 was awesome (due to the beer me thinks). I was told there was a parade in Barstow and an off road thingy going on nearby that drew some of the Calico crowd away.



Victor Jr had a hard day. he tumble down a hill and bumped his head (no seriously), then he dropped his lunch all over the back stage floor, and later when he was trying to stand up smashed his nose into a chair. He was looking forward to bed.



Apparently the dry air cause my nose to clog up and I ended up breathing through my mouth last night causing me to snore ( I rarely snore) and Princess Cynthia had to move to the bathroom floor to sleep. I know, it surprised me too.



At a show yesterday a young man came up after a show and thanked us for the show and said he was coming today as a magician. I told him real magicians have grey hair.....so today he showed up with grey spray painted hair. Laughed by patooty off!



Did some knife throwing for the blacksmith. He made a nice knife out of an old horseshoe. Took a few throws to work out the balance and distance. Nailed the target!



Had an argument on Facebook with a Prop 8 opponent....jeez! Talk about the cool aid drinkers; can't people argue without using logical fallacies to support their side.






By the way YES ON 8!




No comments: