Monday, May 4, 2009

Buttercup

You know how a little girl acts when she gets a brand new kitten? The wide eyes, the giggles, the excitement? I was reminded of that when a friend on Facebook posted pictures of her daughter with her new kitten. It was cute. Well, It's the same thing with my little three year old. She giggles, and is wide eye-ed and excited as her python slithers around her neck and along her arms. It's little face coming nose to nose with her as it's tongue pops out and tickles her nose. It's adorable....even her mom who is scared to dearth of Buttercup thinks it's cute......
I'm beginning to think we are an eccentric family.
By the way, I suggest to my FB friend that we get the pets together for a play date.... kitten-python...it would've been cute...for a few seconds. She turned me down.

No comments: