Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Four Eyes

Once apon a time long long ago when I kept 20 hour days going to school, doing shows, working at the Hilton, and dating I developed tired eyes at night...every sign was blurry. Seems without the same schedule I have developed tired eyes again....but this isn't from school, work, etc. this is a gift from life. And I don;t mean Life the magazine and that stupid free clock you get if you renew your subscription. Nor the cereal and the cheesy plastic toy inside. Nor the game where the only prize is winning. I mean the one we are given at conception and are forced to endure until that fatal last breath....I suppose I should say that live giving last breath...not taking it would be fatal. My glasses are round in the form of John Lennon or Ben Franklin...but not supper tiny as to call me a beat nick....though I wouldn't mind. I will post a picture when it comes. The nice thing is I don't have to wear them always only when my eyes are tired like driving 19 hours or late at night. So chances are you may never see me in them.

No comments: