Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nashville Road trip Day 4

Before I give the daily report  click on the new artwork picture below...it should get bigger so you can look at it closely and give me your opinion and fixes. ThanksWell. we are here in Nashville. Little Rock to Nashville in just about 6 hours.  
On the sports report....Victor won the Alphabet game making it making his lead 1-3!
Our hotel tonight (and for the next few days) is awesome. Last night's hotel turned out OK...thanks to be exhausted. And in spite of the room change (actually we were moved to a whole different building last night...as far from those roaches as possible. 

 Amelia (8) made me a little scarf, she weaved it on a homemade weaving board thingy. I didn't think I would really need it on the trip but a cold front hit Nashville just after we arrived and it got cold fast. So when I went for a walk to pick up a couple of things at a nearby store my neck was kept warm. I was very thankful for the scarf. Thank you Amy!
These are just a couple of churches that were right next to hwy 40. So cool looking I took a picture. 

They named a rest stop after Loretta Lynn and Hank Williams.  Is that a compliment? I mean think about it.....they have to share the honor. And the honor is basically having a roadside restroom named after you.  Hmmm. 

Arkansas and most of Tennessee seem to be hills and leafless trees. (Guess winter is the reason for the latter).  There are lots of lakes and swamps along hwy 40 in AR. I bet it is quite pretty in the spring.   

Well, the last sentence sounded like a what I did for winter essay so I will wind things up before I further prove I have no writing skills. 

No comments: