Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nashville Road trip day 2

This is what most of our drive looked like today.  Day two took little Victor and I from Kingman, AZ to Amarillo, TX....and we once again lost one hour to the time zones....we are on Central time now.....only one more time zone to go!

Our hotel here in Amarillo is a bit smaller but much nicer than the one in Kingman. And no smells.  Why is it that even good hotels have smells.  I guess my nose is too much like a dog's.  Oh, we aren't staying in good hotels the previous statement was just a ponder.  After all I am of Scottish decent. 

I one the daily alphabet game so tomorrow will be a nail biter and if covered by ESPN it would be a top rated show. Watched more the the Tebow-Brady match up.

We decided to stop and check out the snow a little so we pulled into a McDonald's.  I got hit by a snow ball by a little brat named after me.  Belle got her feet dirty in the sludge and so there went my upholstery.  We then went inside and tried their new popcorn chicken like chicken thingies.  Really not so good. Many of the pieces were just deep fried dough. It was just a snack so no big loss. 

I got two surprise calls from Olivia and Amelia while driving.  Too sweet. 







No comments: