Sunday, June 1, 2014

Quick note

I will be writing a full report of the last four days later on today...including pictures.   I will mention we are in Toledo area tonight after a fantastic festival.   SO much to share so be ready for a long blog entry later on.   We will be in Toledo until Tuesday (Amelia dn My birthday) but will be traveling back to Ky so we will celebrate on Wednesday.  
I miss so mnay of you back in Cali. and I miss my friends and fans I have met on the road.  
Got some (possibly) really big news coming.......
Internet access was week this past weekend, so I will make it up to you with my next entry.
Today (Monday) I am driving to meet a lady we met back at the Maple syrup festival ( a biology teacher) who has a two body -one head pig in a jar to add to our "side show" tent. I have heard of many two headed ones, but this is the first two bodied one I have heard of.   It is neat how most of our "freak tent" are items given to use by fans.  Fans are fantastic. May the Lord bless them all.
More to come....it is 2:17Am so I should sleep.

No comments: