Friday, June 13, 2014

Venue

Mami and I (and Vic Jr) drove down to London (KY) to check out the layout for the show we will do on Sunday. Normally we don't do pre checks like this but a major TV network is sending a crew out to tape us for a test reel for a potential series about our family and we wanted to make sure we knew what the venue setting was like so we could set up properly.   We are going to do a church pic nic and we are giving the message. I found that out last week.  I don't mind, in fact, I love it. We have done this type of thing many times. And since we love Jesus we are honored and humbled to have this honor.   The venue is absolutely beautiful. Oh, I can't tell you how luscious and green and quiet it is. 
In regards to the taping, please pray we do well. It would be fun to have a series and represent God in such a material way. And it would be great to have the publicity that comes from such a show and to perform for the world. 
The little ones and Kyle lived in the pool today and Vic Jr had to chase two adults staying here away from our aerial rig. hey tried playing on it.....adults......that material on that thing is very expensive. But the cool thing is a 12 year old yelling at them (he was riding a unicycle in their direction, scared them away to the point of running. 
My mom mentioned to me that she saw commercial that had an electronic muscle stimulator device that might help my back.   Mami went out and bought it at Walmart (It is a TENSdevice....something electronic neural stimulator )   It has done wonders for my back pain. Though it doesn't do anything for the spinal nerve pain, it keeps my muscles relaxed and that helps fight the spasms.   Cool. 








No comments: