Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Jugglin Jim (Updates too)

Hello! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was asked by a loyal blog-reader yesterday why he keeps seeing Feb. 9 each time he comes to the blog...why haven't I written anything.  Well, since we are at the home front and everyday seems to just roll into the next without any major excitement I didn't think there was much to write about. Then I thought about it and I suppose there are a few things I can write.

First: Twenty-two years ago a little boy was born to our family, James. Mami labored 36 hours to get him into this world and out of the comfort of her womb.  She is a tiny lady and he had inherited my big ol' head and at one point they had to use a suction thingy, briefly, to help pull him out.  He made it out and at that moment I became a father for the very first time. Mami became a mommy. Thirty Minutes later while showing him off to my family waiting outside the delivery suite he peed on me.  We were inexperienced new parents and James was our lab. It's hard to believe that this once helpless baby is now a 22 year old man who can balance things I can't even lift on his face daily. Happy Birthday Jim.

 Here is a picture of the 22 year old two days prior to becoming 22. OK, it's just his legs...he weed-whacked without long pants or boots...some say it's a little foolish. he would say, ch ch chia!









In other news, Tator-tot is no longer that furry ball that made him look like a walking Tater Tot. He got his first haircut and looks like a French Poodle now. Well, he is. Anyway, the plan was to keep much of the fur but his sensitive skin kept the groomer from getting some of the tiny mats out of his hair and so the consensus was to take his hair all the way down and letit grow out, keeping in mind to keep the hair from matting.

Princess Olivia is modeling her princess dress hand made by her mom (No Walmart Disney dress here.)  AWANA had their princess party yesterday. Of course she is already billed as Princess Olivia in the show so it wasn't a stretch for her to dress as a princess.













On other show news we have booked shows in IN, MA, CA, AZ, KY, TN, IA, and other states for the summer. We start our tour late because Miles will be graduating High School and we can't miss the ceremony.  The high fuel costs makes it silly for us to start the tour in April then stop and come back for the ceremony then head out again so we are booking close to home until the middle of June.

We will be doing our full theater show May 11 at the Oroville State Theater during the week of Feather Fiesta Days.  Our show will start right after the big kiddie parade down town.

If you haven't caught it yet, Jim is balancing something new each day. Here is the Facebook album:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.381190598559913.96367.302455399766767&type=1

I think he has started a blog and when I find out the url I will post it here.

No comments: