Monday, March 12, 2012

Talk about Weird Days!

OK, so somehow, through some kind of weird magic time went back an hour on Sunday and it has been a Dr. Seuss Wacky Wednesday ever since.
Outside some personal news within our church family, which was weird enough, Jim had the tags stolen off his car.  This amounts to the fourth time his car has been violated. However, this was the least damaging to the car.  He found out by being pulled over by a CHP who informed him and gave him a ticket to fix it. Fix it tickets in Cali used to be no fine but now range from $28-$48.  Not to mention he will have to pay the DMV some $$ for the new tag.
The next weird thing is insurance related. A week or so ago I took Olivia to the dentist and we were told to make another appointment because during her cleaning, x-rays, etc they found a cavity. The insurance worked fine. But when I drove all the way over to the dentist (remember gas is at $4.20/gal here) the dentist said her insurance wasn't working. A computer foul-up.  But it will take a few hours on the phone to fix it.
And it just wouldn't be weird enough unless there was a banking problem.  Someone hacked by debit card.  Thankfully the bank caught it and emailed/phoned me.  But when I tried to get back in touch with the bank  I had to go through their computer-phone maze.  it took nearly 15 minutes to get to a person. then she had to transfer me to anther person which actually sent me through that other person's personal maze.  Long story short. I'm getting anew card. UGH!
SOOOOOO, since the cosmic chronographic occurance on Sunday things have been weird.....I'm afraid to go outside.



No comments: