Thursday, March 15, 2012

Show: Sierra Ave School

Two days ago we had a fantastic show with about 1000 people and a standing ovation. The only downfall was when I tripped over a rope and bashed by shin on the corner of the stage.  It wasn't until after the show that I looked at the damage. I had a gash and a baseball sized bump on my shin.  A few years ago seven sheets of plywood fell on the very same shin and did some major damage. The  stage edge and my old injury met on that fall two nights ago.  The swelling spread around my lower leg and since I had a show scheduled for tonight I knew if I spent any amount of time vertical my shoe would not fit and I would have to go on stage in my socks. I stayed off it and the shoe fit.  
Today's show was on a smaller stage than the last show and the audience number a few over 200 people. But they were a hardy and happy crowd and the show rocked.  My leg was stiff and sore but I didn't bump into anything so I am happy. 


Victor did his rope tie very well. 


I introduced my knew water from the air illusion. The audience made rain noises with their hands (claps, rubbing, snaps, etc.) while the two empty bowls in my hands slowly filled with water. It was very petty and got a great response. 

This young lady has been our fan since she was a baby. She and her mom made a t-shirt expressing love for us.  That heart is our show poster. BIG Fan ...Tanessa. 

Amelia also did a new mind reading mentalist routine where a balloon exploded on her command. It was cool. 


No comments: