Monday, June 29, 2009

Nebraska-Iowa

Conducting business on the road. In an earlier blog I mentioned my "office box" a box filled with all the things needed to be an office away from home...I forgot to mention the two most important items..this computer (which gets frustrating to use when at a hotel with a single router and plenty of guests or a weak signal) and my cell phone. Had many calls while crossing the plains today.
Saw a statue of Lincoln's head, a giant statue of Mary, a sign advertisng Kool-aid Days in Hastings, NE...birthplace of that delightful libation, and much more.
Had several big semi-truck loaded with live pigs pass us today...occasionally the stick there snouts out the side...cute or hilarious?
I have photos and more stories but it was a long drive today so it's bedtime. I will post the pix and share the tales soon.
Best to you all

No comments: