Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yes-NO-Yes-NO-Yes...will I just make up my mind!

OK OK....
A few months ago the opportunity totalk with a group to buy or take over management of a very nice theater comes up.....I'm excited. But the enthusiasm was mellowed with truth regarding a number of things already outlined somewhere on this blog. Needless to say politics and personalities and emotions get involved when you have a city gem, a board, and scores of benevolent folks who put their heart and soul into the gem. So you have to tread lightly, listen, pay attention and do your homework.
Well, cutting to the chase............. tomorrow (Wed) I go before a special meeting of the board to promote my vision and business plan. If I impress them who knows what happens next (read the first paragraph again about the personalities, politics, etc). So I leave it in God's hand and just present my proposal completely, truthfully, and competently....that one will be the hardest.
It would be wonderful to run such a place and bring fun entertainment to a community. Hey, maybe it will become Branson West. Smiles!

No comments: