Saturday, May 29, 2010

Burlington WI Choco Fest Day 2

First let me explain that last night I had one heck of a headache...it wasn't until this morning that I realized I was dehydrated and sunburn...I peed dust. So today I slathered the sunscreen and drank liquids all day. As a result I also made the kids do the same.
We had an early start today and a late end. With a lot of empty space between shows. I would've preferred to do two or three more shows than to just wait. But the stage was booked with community dance and cheerleader acts.
We had good sized and good humored audiences. Cynthia sang "Down to the River" at the last show and the response was off the charts. The Foy routine is really developing for the fair show. most of our performances of the Foy show so far have been inside buildings, theaters, churches, etc.
Below are so pictures:

Olivia found a cool spot under the show. The sun has been keeping things warrm...very warm.
This woman runs the Fudgery and gave us some free samples for the family.It was awesome. The can be found on the web www.fudgery.com (dad and Mami if you go to that site and tell me what flavor you want I will bring you home some....give me a couple of choices.)


Mr Schmidt of the Wisconsin Deep Fried Cheese..he has given us fried cheese, veggies and a bag full of wonderful Cheddar cheese today.


Juggler, Wade Henry, looking cool between strolls. He's the one who recomended us to the festival.



Jason our sound man and Jim posing.




No comments: