Friday, May 27, 2011

Chocolatefest 2011 Day 1

Belle performed the fire hoop trick for the first time in front of an audience tonight.

She is quite a ham and I really think she knows how to work an audience. She really played her part well in both shows.

Let's see...this tour we are at thirteen shows down. hundreds to go.

Jim juggled on the tightwire tonight too. I like the blurred look of the spinning clubs.


I think my hat is on fire.....

Though I look hot the day was anything but...it was cold. I mean COLD. And overcast. But the rain held itself in and the 30% chance became 0. Still it was cold...or did I say that already?
Titus performed today. He really seems to dig being on stage. He performed his new trick for the parade part....it is cool.....video coming soon.



Princess Amelia became our Anti-Monkey Butt Powder free sample giver.

On another note we saw old friends. The best fried cheese curd stand in the USA was back. The owner likes us and we support him by sending people over to buy his goodies. He's added some great sandwiches to his menu....We got to try them. Jim caught up with some other vendors who always give him chocolate dipped ice cream.

Wade Henry, the juggler, was back this year and had his wife with him. We've known Wade a while and it was nice that we finally got to meet his wife and he got to meet mine.

The grounds are a bit moist and muddy in spots because of rains last week and Titus was a challenge because he like to drag his feet when in his wheel chair. He totally destroyed 2 pairs of socks!!

Other news, we officially have a lawyer to go after the Southern Cal promoter. Woohoo.

I think that is it. I will fill you in as things happen.

No comments: