Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 10! Fishing? Checking the venue. (part 1)



While I rest after a fishing, walking outing I thought it might be good to get these pictures up. I will have to leave shortly to meet the theater people to go over the techs of tomorrow's show.
This morning we performed at a school in Watonga to promote the show. It was a lot of fun. The picture here shows me about to tie Victor Jr. up.





Last night Jim and the guys thought it might be fun to try and balance the 200+ lb tightrope on his face. I stopped it before we broke a very expensive prop. Turn your back for a second and this is what happens. The blond guy is a Watongan friend, Adam.

















Last night we did the magic jam and this is a pre-jam sittin around the table shot....even Belle wanted to watch.

















Magic Jon really surprised Lucas many times as the jam went on.












My turn came and I did a few of my regular tricks.






















Today Katey too the kids and I to the local lake and we did some fishing. It was heck a windy as the winds came sweeping 'cross the plains...Oklahoma! So we gave up and walked around the lake area. Mami, Titus, Lucas, and Nick joined us about the time we gave up on fishing. Tangled lines.

It was a pleasant day.

No comments: