Friday, April 18, 2014

17 more Fish, Neighbors, and a lost gig.

Howdy, y'all.
What a fantastic day in Ky. Red buds and Bradford purs are in bloom.  It si so beautiful out here. I sure hope the cold spells are over. But weather is cyclical and impossible to say what is going to happen.

We caught 17 more fish today, blue gills. All from the kids. I was after bass and catfish, no luck.

Jim and Amelia continued to work all day on the praise and worship aerial silk routine only to discover that at the end of the day the mega church in Atlanta canceled out. Thankfully, or maybe it was divine,  but I never figured that money into the budget. They changed things up on us a couple of times and as an old timer at this I kinda stuff I was  figuring it wasn't going to work out.   SInce it was a church our contracts are not iron clad or tough so canceling is easy, but this church has made me change my mind about making the contracts, even for churches, stricter .But I praise God, nonetheless. because it forced Amelia into learning an awesome routine quickly. We will do it in IN next week.

Tomorrow is International Circus day (year 5)  we are doing a circus themed show at Richmond, KY Library tomorrow to celebrate, after all we are member of the world circus federation.

One of our Rv neighbors is a long termer. That means she is part of the Obamaville group.  She is the one I mentioned before who gave the girls presents.  She has cancer and her ex husband of 18 years has come to help her out . I don't feel right sharing other people's trouble; her story is deep. Just keep her in your prayers. Due to complications she can't see here grand daughters and my girls remind her of the, so she tries to be a kind of second grand a to the kids.

Sorry to make this short but we have a show tomorrow in Richmond (16 minutes away) and I went fishing for 3 hours. My body says sleep.

I am sure there is more to report but the fishing tired me out and it is past 2AM. So cheerio.




No comments: