Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Go Fish.

Good news.  First today was an awesomely beautiful day. The sun shone and except for a breeze that made casting a rod to the south difficult, it was an otherwise wonderful day.

That right we went fishing, finally. I caught a smallmouth bass and Kyle got a large blue gill. Mami is cooking them up for breakfast, you know those Japanese....fish for breakfast, my family has come to be use to it.   Kyle will get his first blue gill fish fry ala Mami.

Since I got word that my six month supply of testosterone is finally coming in this week I have stopped rationing the few tubes I had left and my energy is back up.   I finally felt awake and cognizant enough to do a bible study this morning as well as field calls and even got a contract in.  April is shaping up well and May is survivable but we are still facing a naked June.  But Jim and I are marketing and working on it. And God provides, of that we are proof.

It is with all hope that Wesly will rejoin us in June sometime and we have our clown back.

My energy was up enough, or maybe it was the Mtn Dew I had on the way home from fishing, that encouraged me to play stick ball with the kids.  I even outran Kyle on a catch and chase out.   He couldn't believe a broken backed old man could catch him......surprised me too.   After about 20 minutes I was worn out and called it a game...for me....they played on. I gotta tell you it felt great to sweat.  By the way it is spring again.

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be fine but we expect t-storms on Thursday.  That's the day CC flies to The Big Easy to present her first published paper on communications.





No comments: