Monday, March 31, 2014

SPRING! (I hope)

Yes! (pumping arm) It really seems like spring now. Two days of sunshine.  Yes I know spring in this part of the country could mean lightening and thunder ....  just not snow. Please no more snow.

Today was a work out day for everyone. After homework was done James had everyone working on their skills and developing new ones.  The girls worked particularly hard on the silk (a very long cloth on a trapeze rig that you slide, flip and flop on. It is quite elegant.

Victor worked out on the unicycle and some trapeze and the the diabolo.

I however, missed most of the day. A wave of Low T sleepiness hit so I was pretty much worthless. My supply of testosterone was delayed and not sure when I would get it I have been rationing my supply using only every other day.  Men, w/low T......don't do unless you gotta. It was a wipe out crash. Fell back to sleep a couple of times today.   It took me chucking a Mtn. Dew to give me enough energy to drive my wife shopping. (Good news doc office got the supply and my folks are sending it out. )

By the ways I've mention from time to time that the kids clean our animal cages quite often. I never told you there is one that won't let them, Bobbi the Cockatoo. Bobbi will only let my hands in her cage. So during one of my short awake cycles I did clean her cage....then I tripped over the RV's bunk bed ladder and comically nearly lost the bag of "stuff" all over the front room of the RV and jammed my pinky into the wall.  You see this job could kill ya.

Mami made a Parmasian-breaded fried chicken tonight to die for...there may be one left in the fridge....it won't see morning.

BTW  the kids have reinvented stick ball with a stick (branch from a tree) and a smaller cut of that branch wrapped in duct tape as the ball.  They have been having a "ball".

Sure will be glad when we finally re-start the season. The weather killed March but I have a feeling since we are moving to a different market in both location and dynamic that all will be good soon. But we still need to fill some dates in May and June.  Keep that in your prayers and throw us any ideas you get.

Cheers.

No comments: