Thursday, March 27, 2014

"No Spring for you!"" -Soup Nazi

I saw a great Facebook joke showing the picture of the soups Nazi (those of you outsider the know he is a restaurant owner who has a strict policy on how you order his soup (because his soup is soooo good) that if you don't follow it to"  the letter he yells, "No soup for you".   The Facebook (FB) joke is a picture of him saying, "No Spring for you!".

Tonight though it is a battle of te norht and south.   The Artic Vortex that has been killing us with snow and sub  freezing weather has come against a southern front.  The result is a sindy windy windy night.   No one one has predicted a tornadao but hee are the conditions...and we are at the endge of tonado row....and our Rv (even with the stabilizers up and in place we are a raockin')

It  is crazy  and I am up very late so I will cap it off by way of saying  the weather sucks.However,  We visted Hobby Lobby today. The kids love the place. I bought a fancy wood box for a trick that broke by accident when I close one of the slide-outs when we went to top off fuel.  Gosh, I hate spending money when we aren't making any.

A Facebook friend posted a silly inspanirational picture (there are sites that promote these) that say weather, and other outside obsticles aren't your problem it is the choice you make.  That maybe true in some cases....but when a storm is bearing down....then your choices, outisde what you do to prepare,mean nothing.   It was a feel good message to mean you should not blae outside elements for what happens in your life.   I invite him here tonight as our ver sturdy Rv with supports and other safty precautions rock. Yes, I decided to stay here byt God has taken from there. And if good or bad comes odf it it, it is al fo His Glory.

That is hard for those low in the "faith" tank to understand. But if that describes you. Let mer explain, no storm no cold, no heat, no governement, no war, no hate, no persicution brgins me. fear. The threat of it may bring me to prepare but ultimately I and my family who I have entrusted to God, are in His hands so thre is no worry.

Perosnally, I enjoy the  shaking and beats of the rain. In California there really is no "weather" so to speak.  This is life. And it can be scary.  Just like the finacal cruch we went through going through) this March as shows have been killed by "snow days".   I fon't know what God in store for us. But we are His. For noble or inoble purpose.
  Mom. I did not proof read this so sorry for the grammar and spelling.......


No comments: