Thursday, March 13, 2014

Here is the hard core truth

What I am about to write is hard. It is hard core. It is the hard core truth. The Kent Family Circus is a dream based on a family, a real family, with talent and a lot of love for performing. We also love the Lord.
Politics have always been a fun subject to write about  but never (until recently) has it affected us. And has it hit hard....especially the ACA and other radical things. Truth is this could be our last year on the road. We are marketing and pushing hard to fill our Swiss cheese schedule we have this year but main stream America is broke. But we won't say die. I believe that this country is made up of dreamers and movers and shakers. So I plan on doing this until I can't. I don't want to be tricky and become a non-profit or go after a government handout. I want to bring love and joy, and entertainment to as many people as we can. But we may need your help.

 It pains me beyond believe to even suggest that you, our fans and friends, give to help us keep the wheels rollings. If you want and only if you want we have a Paypal account under victor@victorkent.com where you can donate money to keep our old fashioned America show biz on the road.   I can't grantee anything.   You will be helping us stay afloat and help our kids see America  and America a chance to see us and since we try to keep our rates low for the small towns you will be helping towns that otherwise can't afford us bring in our show.
It's a very humbling thing to ask this but it is better than to ask Uncle Sam or a bank.
Along the way we plan on giving everyday kids a chance to learn circus arts as well. We are doing that here in Berea starting next week.
I thank you. And I bless you
Victor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sadly and unfortunately, the political arena has affected us all, Victor. :(
The Hope and Change only Moved us Forward into the depths of deep debt and struggling.
I will pray for you dear man and your family. I am happy to say that my family and I got to see your show here in Winnemucca, NV, when you were performing.
May God be with you, my brother in Christ. <3