Thursday, March 13, 2014

When it rains it pours!

We all know Murphy's law. As a Scot-descent I can appreciate why it is named after a Irishman. (Just razzing all my Mic friends.)  Today was supposed to be a lay back and let the weather dry stuff out so tomorrow we can start setting up for rehearsals. You know give my back a rest (those not in the  know I have major nerve damage and they are going to try and install an electronic stimulator into my spinal cord in the fall. They wanted to do it earlier but have tour must travel. Well, today was going to be a "love the back" day. BUT, a large envelope with work in it came from home, the RV water pressure vanished, and my bank wanted some papers signed and scanned and sent to them....but my scanner didn't want to be a scanner and I had to do an online search for a driver to make it want to scan again.   All this happened within minutes of each other.
The water problem was the most interesting. We tried changing hoses, valves, etc, etc. at one point I pushed a button and a jet of water shot me dead in the face.  Luckily Kyle was the only one to see it and he doesn;t talk mush.  But when I turned around and looked up at him he sure had a smile the size of Montana on his face. He has his dad's humor.
After we checked everything I decided to go online to Fleetwood forums and a common problem with the water pressure actually came out of them wanting to improve the water in the RV.  There is a built in home style water filter in one of the bays.   Turns out if you remove that you get nice water pressure. So we will stick with the on the hose filter. That means I spent $20 on a fliter that I don't need.




No comments: