Thursday, October 1, 2009

Afternoon Update:

Well, as I napped the girls watched educational TV...I know it was educational because every few minutes they were loudly responding to questions or requests by the cartoon character to say something. I know this because each response woke me. To assure a better nap I sent them down to the pool with Miles and Victor Jr. That lasted for about 10 minutes because my mind started working and that meant no more sleep.
So I checked the email. (A couple of weeks ago I got an email from a magician I met at the Magic Castle telling me he had recommended us to a certain network. They were looking for a magical family to develop a series around. He put the producer in touch with us and us in touch with the producer. The producer looked over our website and our online videos. ) Today I got an email from that producer and we are in talk about having a film crew follow us and work with us to develop a sales package that the producer can take back to the network. I am staying vague about it for now. As you know, we have turned down Wife Swap, America's Got Talent, and Trading Spouses, but this Network and the producer's idea really seemed like something we could work with.
After emails I realized I was hungry...turned out so were the kids. So we went to Whataburger. It's a chain out here that, turns out, is really tasty.
There is a storm on the way. Skuttlebutt is it is supposed to be a big one. But according to the radar, it looks like God stuck his finger down and split the storm in half ; the yellow and red sections are splitting just west of Paris and passing off to the north and south....who says prayers don't work!? It rained lightly earlier. I will let you know how it goes....

No comments: