Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Illusion-----and---bathrooms

In spite of our insane tour schedule recently I have to get a new illusion built in less than a month because a mall we have regularly performed at to make Santa Appear in SoCal has hiredus again. We have used up all our methods (and we have 5) to make Santa Appear so we need something new. Though the prop I am building isn't a new idea, the Doll House Illusion, we will have to customize it because of the subject being made to appear. Like almost evey illusion in our show I am building it myself. My father is a hands on guy with mechanical and woodworking skills and passed those on to most of his kids. I even did the labor of adding 1000 sq ft to our current home (plumbing and wiring as well). I will post pictures of the progress; just cut out the wood today.

An interesting topic popped up the other day. While being videoed Cynthia was asked in the interview segment about bathrooms. Our current house has 2. And for some reason there is rarely a problem with it's use and no arguments have ever come up about them. My wife and I exclusively use one and the 7 others use the other. HMMMM. Since 3 are home schooled they wake a little later than the 2 who go to high school. So no morning rush. Titus is in diapers. And Jim has no regular schedule. I think the only time there is rush on the can is when we get back from a trip and everyone has to go at the same time. Most the time who ever is in the most pain gets it first and other times as we turn onto our street individuals will "call" it. So they get first use unless someone is in obvious serious need. Mami and I are so close that

No comments: