Friday, October 2, 2009

Eiffle Tower---Big Shows---A Cold?----more


That's a baby Zebu chasing Olivia.













Pointing to Paris on the Texas Map.
Great shows today. The fair was very busy and the audiences were awesome. But it was cold...I mean really cold. It was 99 the day we arrived and just 5 days later it's freezing...or at least feels that way. Bought an under the terrarium heating pad for Mr Squeezers.
I've been worn down all day and my throat has began to feel like the onset of a cold. This town has already had a whole school shut down due to the swine flu and I met one of their students who had the flu but is "over it" as she claimed while giving us a horse cough...no I'm paranoid.
Hard to believe how fast time flies. The folks in Texas are awfully nice...still Kentucky wins over all.
I picked up a ton of V-C and some NyQuil to see if I can't head this thing off. V-C really works for me (I know it doesn't work for everyone). And NyQuil assures drying out and restful sleep so let's hope and pray it gets nipped in the bud...I have 3 days of driving coming up on Sunday.
Jim added a three machete juggling routine to his act. The machetes are from a local ag store and were only $4 EACH but he says the are better balanced and weighted than the pro juggling ones.
The girls have been doing a duet of "The Lord's Army" song all season. In the first show Olivia got a case of the giggles and the song turned into a laughfest while they sang and that caused the audience to join in the giggles and laughs and before long it was hilarious.
Shopping, sightseeing, the pool, and shows. That was our day





No comments: