Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AFA Convention


Bullhead City is on the Arizona side of the Colorado River...on the other side are these mtns. A little further down the road is Laughlin.
Yesturday was a showcase and dinner and bowling. I ran into many folks I knew and made a few new friends.
Today it was a couple of speakers, more showcases, and a ho-down lunch.

Me , Susan Rosen (hypnotist and organizer), Chaz Marquet, and Hypno Joe.


Everyone got a goodie bag with items donated by various folks. The romance novel was the wierdest thing.


Charlie Cook and Junior of Cooks racing pigs at the bowling ally...I gave them a lift over.


My new shoes under the black lights of the blowling ally. The atmosphere was very much like a grad night.




A silly ho down costume









Her husband








Adam the Great...who looks a lot like Howdie Mandel and me. He's a very nice guy.




Old buddy Chaz!








A couple of folks from one of the fairs did a tap dancing horse routine...classic.











I haven't seen this since the 80s...but here he is...it was cool.









Incredible Piano and theatrics.....smoke fromt he piano, hydralics on the piano....it was wild...and he was good.









The Mechanical Man...we worked with him in NY this past season.










After the show case I hung out with the mechanical man , his wife and a marionette couple.









No comments: