Monday, November 29, 2010

This Week


A couple of days before Thanksgiving the kids from our Church's youth group volunteered to serve dinner (and dessert) at the local fire-department for the needy. Miles can't resist to do his pose!

The Friday night after T-Giving Carlos Sawyer, a young man I taught magic to over 14 years ago gave a public show at a coffee shop in Chico, CA. Bonus to me was I didn't have to spend that evening in the uncomfortable position of being with my extended family. (If they read this it will make our next get together so much more fun.)
Carlos did a great job and filled the coffee shop up with happy customers.


My friend Bill (on the right...the bald guy) got to be a volunteer at Carlos' show. The other volunteer, the guy on the left was a stoner who sat about three feet from me and right before the show he actually pulled out his stash and rolled a joint. He totally didn't care that everyone saw him do it.



This past season Belle the Wonder Dog traveled the country with us learning how to socialize and get used to the stage and traveling. I worked with her a little bit during our travels but really got to work on her the last few days. In just one day she has gone from being afraid of the hoop to jumping through it. What a smart girl.




No comments: