Friday, November 5, 2010

Trapeze School


Well, the long awited day came and everyone had a blast and performed wonderfully. We went to Trapeze Arts in Oakland, Ca and went to work. The kids spent 2 hours learning the basics of flying and catching.
I was so proud of all of them. Even Olivia and Amelia gave it a try though they gave up when things got tougher...can't say I blame them. But they did fly a bit and they climbed up there!
Even I gave it a try. I climbed up to tape them and the staff suggested I come down via the flying bar. So in shirt sleeves and slacks..I did it. But that is about it.
Enjoy the photos.....




































































































































































































































No comments: