Monday, November 15, 2010

Santa Magic and Arizona


This past Saturday we performed our 5th or 6th year at the Hemet Mall in the high deserts of Southern California. This year it was "Lunch with Santa" and it was a blast. The pictures I've included here shows the lucky little boy who volunteered to become Hemet's newest circus star.


The pose after the tightrope walk.


Outside the mall.



We have been driving up and down California for the past five weeks. Two days ago I drove back from Socal to home and today I drove through Socal to get to Laughlin Nevada. Just like the other days I saw many CHP SS pulling people over left and right while totally ignoring the many who were broken down on the side of the road. If you recall I lost a hub cap on the pot holed roads of hwy 99. Today I saw a billboard with an ad for hubcaps.com just a couple of miles from where I lost my hubcap. On Saturday there was even one CHP SS sitting on the side of the road just 100 feet from where a couple was broken down on the side of the road. The woman was standing in the road try to wave down cars....the chippy didn't pay a dime of attention to her. I would see that several times on our 9 hour drive.


I did the long drive again to attend the Arizona fair Assoc. convention. It was the first time I drove anywhere by myself. I am not used to traveling alone. I miss my kids and wife.





My hotel....by the way gas prices are only 2.73 a gallon. Hotel room $18.99/night. and the rooms are nice.


No comments: