Saturday, September 19, 2009

Waterloo gave us a looloo of a Saturday

Great crowds....both in size and enthusiasm. I do have to admit the third show started at the exact time the rodeo started and that is a very big draw out here so the audience was smaller than earlier shows but made up for it with energy. We had a lot of fun. But I must confess we were all a bit tired all day. Fortunately we get to sleep in an extra hour tomorrow. But Monday starts the trek back so we will have a very early start to pick up that dang Chevy...90 minutes out of the way. Oh, well....it is what it is.
We were once again visited by Eric the Extraordinaire and his pop. I also got to meet some of their friends including the mom of a Las Vegas pro magician. Eric and his dad were nice enough to bring us a mouse for Buttercup from Petco (I highly endorse them...do not confuse them with the wacko weirdos that are Petsmart the overpriced nut cases with really odd store policies!)
As I sit here I think I am too tired to recall any happenings of the day beyond the general. We were all (other acts included) blessed with good audiences today and sales were the best of the three days (which really isn't hard to be.)
I do have pix for today but will have to wait to post them because I am exhausted. Keep us in your prayers and we will do likewise. Blessings to you!

No comments: