Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Magic Castle Pictures

Cameras are not allowed in the Magic Castle. They have a house photographer so private cameras are a no-no. So pictures with Tony Curtis, Hugh O'Brien, Tippy Hedren, Mark Wilson, and the number of other wonderful stars of screen and magic didn't happen. However, I did get a few shots outside and when Founders Irene Larsen and her brother in law Milt Larsen, the architect of the Castle agreed to my request for a picture my camera was allowed in for a snap shot of us together. Though I have more pictures to add I will do that after our next trip to Socal for shows this coming weekend.

I regret I forgot to get a phot with my friend Gentry and with JC in front of the castle.

I think hanging out with my dear friend JC (who was battling the dregs of a cold this weekend) may have caused me to catch his bug. I have begun my regiment of cold/flu fighting procedures that I hope will (as it has done so many times in the past) beat this bug. Most of my kids have had or have the cold so the odds are hard against me. Lack of sleep and the long drive home didn't help things...me thinks!















Creative young Magician David Minkin. very Clever.












No comments: