Monday, February 8, 2010

SoCal Shows (2) Updates.

We are back from SoCal. I didn't make a blog entry on Sat. night because I was exhausted. It has been a long time since I had a bad cold, especially while performing...I had forgotten how debilitating it is. All my energy was focused on doing a great show that when it was done there was nothing left....I slept. I wanted to do the blog on Sunday when we arrived home but the cold took it's toll again. We also would've preferred to got to church while in SoCal on Sunday but the kids felt sorry for their old sick dad and let him (me) sleep in very late so we got a late start to our drive home. Enough about that blasted virus.

Poof Too! was the name of Saturday Night's show. It was a fundraiser for the local Odd Fellows and it was their twentieth annual. Unlike Friday night there were six acts on Saturday.
Below is a photo-journal of the weekend.
(Not int he photos are Dennis Forel, the producer/MC and Phil Van Tee....Phil (Who was battling his own bug) showed up too late for me to get shots of him and I am not sure how I missed getting any shots of Dennis....shame on me.)
Scott Land Marionette master...his show was perfection. His characters, that he makes all himself, were adorable. Well put together and professional show.

The Bornstein Experiment (Kimberly and Jeff) very funny, very impressive mentalist routine. Nice people.

David Zerbel (Shown here in the green room preparing his show) a very polished performer...tonight he was the manipulation act...very well done. But his magical talents are all over the art all the way up to illusions.
The Kent Kids goofing off in teh green room.
Jim and the Tech Crew....every tech crew I take a picture of in any state has the same pose.
Me with Maseo and his lovely assistant Stephanie
Brenden the Stage Director..very kind man.

It never rains in California....my eye!

Talking about Eyes...Olivia goofing around with faces...Cynthia loved this one so much she took a picture of it.

Micky D's toy fun!
Cynthia and Mami showing off a 2010 costume. (Mami was yanked out of the kitchen to do the pose...CC was fresh from a show so one with makeup and one without. )
























No comments: