Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back to the Show

Well the two days off lasted for way too short of time. Even though the event made the fair free-gate and gave away wickets attendance was still down today. It's the economy stupid! And it was cold again today. But not nasty cold like last week. The alligator show didn't go on today but a new stunts show made up of some very cool people came in. Yes there are still some hotel headaches, but I figure I have spent too much time on that here so I will leave that out for now. Tomorrow will be a free gate day as well so come on down. Nick and the girls got to wear their new costumes today and yes I have pictures but you will have to wait as it is late and I am sleepy. Amelia finally worked out the kink that was keeping her from nailing getting the hula hoop onto her foot from her hands. So she is progressing well. Everyone is really do quite well on the show. James' stilt man was able to get past security and into the back stage and meet Bo Bice and even participated in a great prayer before the show. Us an the Kids Celebration show people had a great little prayer meeting ourselves tonight as well. I have to confess I am missing Mami and Titus. Good night

No comments: