Friday, July 24, 2009

Only Two Days to go then New York

Humid!
Not too hot...but as they say it's not the heat it's the Humidity.
Three packed audiences and all of them in great spirit.
I did laundry again and did my ritual of drop the clothes in the washer....go for a walk while drinking coffee and calling home. I brought a net this time and caught a couple of butterflies. While I walked I was followed by a couple of little kids on bikes...fans from the day before.
After that I went and moved the wash to the dryer. I read "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck and I read the Bible. Then I did the accounting for the trip and discovered this traveling stuff is expensive. WOW!
CC Report:
Well, I thought it was funny today when Olivia and I had to get Amy for lunch. We were headed for the bathroom and I didn't want to disrupt the music show that Amy was watching so I had Ollie go get her. I told her to ask her nicely so she goes over in front of her and yells,"Amy! You have to got eat lunch! Come on!" That seems pretty rude but it was funny because people who just watched our show were sitting in the audience and were laughing at Olivia. They would look at me and back at her and were cracking up. All I could do was laugh and tell her to be nicer and not yell at Amy. Other than that today was eventless. Our life lately has not been very exciting but it should pick up with our departure to New York and the last day of Beech Bend Park.

back to Kent:
We made home-made (hotel-made by us) tostadas with all the trimmings.....hard to find good Mexican food out here. Chinese and Japanese food as well.
Cheers.

No comments: