Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Day in paradise.






Perfect weather today.
ca't say much about today except my back spasms are still going on.
Took Belle to the vet for a heart worm test and discovered she is fine so I can order her meds on line now.
But our dog back home, Prince, has a torn lip and an infection has set in. It will cost nearly $600 to fix it and had my kids not been in hearing distance and it not my parent reporting this to me I might have gone another direction but I agreed to pay it....UGH.
Also took Mami for her eye glass exam yesterday and that was $600 ....I don't like the theme here.
In spite of traveling we still have to go about normal life stuff. I took Nick for a hair cut today as well.
On the bad news from the economy has hit another festival and we lost the Gator Fest for September. That puts me in overload in search of replacement gigs.
As I get the report that my nephew and niece in Cali are suffering broken bones from unrelated accidents the worst here is a small cut from walking on broken glass with Amelia. Olivia and I went away unscathed.
Video of Brandon's new routine and other dailies click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0REP8xepc

No comments: