Friday, July 22, 2011

Victor Jr turns 10...Alarm Clock Man....

Well, the day is done and again I repeat what I have said in so many blogs....It was hot!
Cloud cover din't lessen the heat but added to the humidity. Again the heat index was over 100 so Titus and Mami had to miss another day. But better that than a sick child.
The big news of today....Victor Jr. turned 10 today... he got two pairs of handcuffs, nerf shotgun thingy (and a couple of smaller versions plus all the nerf ammo), Nick gave Vic some duct tape (Victor is a duct tape pro...Makes all kinds of things with it). But he had disguised the rolls by wrapping them in hundred of feet of saran wrap and newspaper. It took 22 minutes to unwrap it.
We have pictures and videos but since I was deprived of sleep for two days I will have to wait a day for me to get them into the computer.
You see next door to us is a man who apparently is hard of hearing. he brought his own bell alarm clock and he likes to wake up at 4am then doze for 15-30 minutes a few times with the clock waking him and me each time. By 5:30 he is up and then every morning sneezes. Then he turns the TV on so loud I can actually hear it as though it is in my own room. Then he takes a shower. PTL....he checked out today!!!!!!!!!
Seemed the whole cast was worn out today. The on going heat wave (which isn't breaking records just keeping it hot long.) has taken it's toll as we all one by one sweat our way into exhaustion. No good news in the forecast either!
Well, there is much to write but no energy to do so. I will post more tomorrow with photos. I may have some posting from the other kids as well.

No comments: