Friday, July 15, 2011

Lost Teeth and A Naked Poodle





Olivia finally lost that tooth that has been loose and wiggin' for the last two weeks. No more. "Daddy, look at my lose tooth!" everyday five times a day. Then we got another surprise, Brandon lost one of his teeth. Tooth fairy visits all around!
Belle went in for her grooming today. The groomers, by way of a bribe , put her on the top of the list and got her done pretty fast, and not a nick or scratch on her. She looks. Great. Sorry I don't have a picture of her today....I'll post one tomorrow. Cynthia doesn't like it when they do a tight shave on her but I think Belle appreciates it with all this humidity.
Miles turns 17 tomorrow...17!!!!! I'm old!
Jim has been re-acquainting himself with old friends and has been spending his off time in that re-acquaintanceship.
We have really been cranking a lot of time and energy (and a little money) into some new ideas. The kids have me doing a "Les Grossman" dance whenever they play the appropriate song. I have to drop whatever it is I am doing and get into character then do the dance...life on stage. Similar to James' faux stripper thing.
The Bamboo illusion goes into rehearsal tomorrow. So we will have some new things to show you soon.
Brandon and Jim are adding more to their little acrobatic routine. (they want to add a teeter-board...not this year!).
Midori is reworking her lyra routine to be more funky and hip.
Audiences have loved it when Titus performs.

Back home I got the report that our outside dog has got a ripped lip and an infection. HE is now at my folks home with a cone on his head and antibiotics for a few days ....nearly $600 for that. YIKES...donations can be sent to my home address!

No comments: