Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

First...thank you to all those who gave their lives, limb, family member, anything and everything for the freedoms we enjoy today.  There is no greater love than someone giving their life for another, especially when that other is someone they don't even know or who have ever met.  Thank you.

Second...It was my hope to attend a ceremony today here in Oroville today but things going on here kept me from going and I regret that.

Third...later in the day (just a few minutes ago) Nick and Olivia modeled their costumes for their new duo act:


They also practiced a bit on the trapeze.  We had the opportunity to meet Nick's new girlfriend. Very lovely young lady.  I know they look superhero-ish but for us that is whimsical and fun. We try to keep the modesty.
In violent protest from Mami (OK, it was really violent...unless looks could kill) I rode the Penny Farthing to keep in practice.  I also showed Nick how to do it. And yes it is all on video.

No comments: