Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well, today I successfully mounted, rode then dismounted the Penny Farthing against the wishes of family and friends due to my sore wrist, stiff back and pain pill induced sleepiness. The kids ran through the sprinklers. Cynthia is off to the NAIA national track finals for the 400 hurdles....She will be there for three days depending on how well she does each day.  Miles is hanging with friends. James is in SF picking up ingredients from Japan town for our tour. Earlier he went to Oakland to interview with a church to take over the music and youth ministries in the fall. I put in a few hours in the office and a few minutes under the hood of one of the vans. Right now Mami is in the backyard grilling salmon and trout. A great day in America my friends.
I am only sorry that my planned lunch with my friend JC was called off due to his heart condition that rears it's ugly head from time to time. His wife has a cold too. So keep both of them in your prayers. You would be hard pressed to find nicer people.

No comments: