Saturday, May 26, 2012

R and R or Else!

OK, Mami let me ride the Penny Farthing for the Pub Shots but then it was R and R or else. Since my backs spasm three weeks ago I have had about 20 little spasms and 2 middle sized ones and one that border lined killed me. (figuratively speaking).  Also since the face plant on my first test ride of the bike when I jammed my right arm there has been a lot of inner soft tissue pain and turning a car key takes two hands. So I was off duty.
Bill (Jackson) and I hit the local sports club for a long soak in the hot tub and a relaxing chat in the lounge there. Ran into an old church friend (Mr. Hurt) and had a nice chat with him.
Got a call from CC...she just got home from the nationals and had a blast.
Now it is bed rest for two days to make the wife happy.   I will post today's pub pix below.  Salmon for dinner and a quiet evening.
For those of you in the know I will get my MRI for my back in a couple of weeks. Lots going on back there but I won't let it slow me down....only Mami can do that.   Thanks for the prayers for my friends with the cold and the heart thing. Both are doing better.  Prayers for my back are appreciated.  I also have a magician friend with prostate cancer who could use a prayer or two as well. His name is Tony.




No comments: