Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Memories

A bunch of memories.....
1996 a group of us going to the local eatery after a show. Melisa, my first US female assistant and Forrest my first sound man and his future wife Anne, along with the Dornans and the Logasas.
 Just a publicity picture from Japan.
 Kate and Bill posing with an illusion I built on the deck that is now a dinning room.
 CC, James, Melisa, and Me
 At Valley Hi Country Club in Elk Grove when my hair was just starting to turn gray...see the cool bride of Frankenstein stripe starting?
 Cool Pub pix from Japan.

 Keiko, from "Magic: The Story"...a production I did.
 Escaping in Quincy.
 Pub pix from Japan.

 Uncle Eddie and me back when my hair was brown and he had hair.
 Cynthia in kindergarten.
 At Mt Lassen Bible Camp.

 Miles the Smiling Clown.
 My 2 cylinder van in Japan....Mami is plump with Miles in the oven. James and CC are the two small ones and the older girl is the young lady that assisted in the show.
 Melisa and I in Bermuda for shows.  This was the only time I went to the beach. We were on our way to the airport and we stopped so I could get a picture.

 I bought my Bermuda shorts and socks and tie in Bermuda.


No comments: