Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Memories and such

OK we ended last week with the wrong crane for Jim's tallest balance record but we managed to get a good picture of sand castles with the girls.  very cute if I do brag so my self. 
 On Saturday Victor and I went foraging in the hills and found these Puffball mushrooms.  I knew little of them at the time so left them alone but have since discovered they are good eats. So next time. It was a great walk and my legs were spaghetti strands by the end.
 In case you missed it this is Betsy and to quote a song, My house is protected by the good Lord and a gun, and you might meet them both if you come here unwanted son. S&W 44 nickle plated stainless still magnum.
Here is a flashback to 1993...not photshopped. I built a real Thurston levitation and never used it in a show in spite of the cost. Takes too long to set up and use. But it looks good.  It is the same method of the Copperfield Flying Illusion. But his one only goes up and down.  I found it while cleaning out my office today. The prop is rusting outside.
Flashback 1994: Okinawa
Flashback: Jim doing his first show in April of 1994
The levitation again.
Uncle Eddie in Okinawa when he had hair. That was  a great weekend.
I need to know....do you think this is a good addition to our business?
OK

No comments: