Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cynthia Graduates




It seems like yesterday that cousin Kris came up to New York, where we were performing, and took my daughter to Berea, KY to start college. And now four years have passed. I can't believe if.   To surprise her back in the fall I found a great orange dress jacket at a Ross for about $10.I bought it even though it was 40 R and I wore 44L...I just trusted God would help me fit into it  Orange was her favorite color. Then this past week we drove to Lexington, KY to find a pair of white slacks, and a matching outfit for Mami. We found it.


We had good seats.  Miles got in early and held 8 seats to the chagrin of many people, but that is why they let people in early in the first lace.
You may notice a cane  in my hands.  I blew out my back yesterday.

Congrats CC.  You have made us proud. We love you.

No comments: