Saturday, August 9, 2008

Changing Gears

First----I promise a wrap up of the tour is coming. It will be long with many photos but first comes the unwind, the changing of gears, the weeding, the washing, the mowing, etc.
It was nice to come home but the load of work, from office-clerical, accounting, to the honey-dos that have accumulated plus the personal, are a bit overwhelming. For example, in preparation for school I took Princess Cynthia clothes shopping today...five hours of store to store shopping. Yesterday we dropped Miles off to go with the church youth group for a 2 day camp. I have pulled a billion weeds reaching the point of just buying Round-up and spraying them instead. The costumes are being cleaned. The van and trailer need cleaning. The broken trailer still needs to be picked up in Reno. haircuts...oy-vey do we need haircuts. I will stop there because i realize I should be doing those things instead of writing in a blog.
The pluses of being home are seeing the wife and my 10-year old, having my bed back, and my wife's cooking.

No comments: