Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home

We have arrived home. We reached our domicile around 5:30PM Cali time.
Everyone is busy unpacking, cleaning up, eating, and general "finally Home" duties. I even pulled a few weeds. So far none of my plants are dead and the tomatoes I planted have taken over the back yard and has eaten the dog...I think.
Over the next few days as the fog of driving 4 million miles clears I will put a cap on the tour and include pictures I haven't had a chance to look at yet, myself. Still have to run up to Reno and pick up the broken trailer.
I received many emails from new friends we made a long the way and a few fans who have prayed for us and emailed us to let us know. I also am getting a DVD from a fan who made videos and pix of us. Thank you....all of you. Please keep up the emails we love to hear from you. Forgive me if I am slow to answer....I am lazy and from time to time very busy.
A few things have happened while we were gone. The local hwy was widened. The Walmart got a new sign. My 49 year old brother got engaged. I lost about 5 pounds. Jim lost about 10. Olivia got a bit chubby. Amelia got a loose tooth. My cockatoo did not forget me. My sideburns grew out. My lawn is now a jungle and the EPA and national geographics won't let me mow it because a tribe moved in with a spotted owl.
The west coast tour start on August 19 with a church camp in Oregon, then the Modoc District fair in Cali followed by the Hearts of Gold Cantaloupe Festival in Fallon, NV (drove by there today), a corporate gig, and two more fairs in California in September.
Alrighty then!

No comments: