Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13 In the Perspective of Princess Cynthia

Well, it's time to pack up and move out; from London, Kentucky of course. We're going to move to Bowling Green, Kentucky and preform at Beech Bend Amusement Park. The day started off late with me going down and getting breakfast for everyone in the hotel room. I did this as everyone else was asleep. I carried two trays full of food to the second floor all by myself; ieven kicked the elevator botton with my foot to open it. after ibrought the food up it was time for me to go back to sleep. we all woke up at eleven even though I did it very reluctantly. In no time(actually it was awhile) we were on the road and headed for Bowling Green. I slept the whole way because I got no sleep after I woke up to get the breakfast. It fely like only a few minutes and we were there. In actuality it took about two and a half hours. The park was really nice and pretty big. The boss is Charlotte, she is really nice and very cooperative with us. We walked around the park and found the perfect area to preform, under the old carasol pavillion. There is a small stage near our stage that has a magical musical show and a normal little magic show. In the musical show the people sang the whole time and did some magic with their songs. I was very shocked at what I was seeing, not in a bad way though, it was funny to see something like that. The other magician did some small tricks and a weird ventrilaquist thing with people and his wife did escapes. Me and Miles took the little kids around to ride in rides as James and my dad got all of the technical things of the stage figured out. I was in charge of Olivia and she didn't want to do anything and kept complaining she couldn't walk so she had me carry her the whole time. We went back to the stage because she wanted to see daddy and I got to help set up. I'm in charge of setting up the backstage tent and had to figure out a way that our doors on the side of it would work out. My dad came along and gave me some help and everything worked out fine. After awhile eberything was unloaded and put safely away into the tent in the back. We then left for the hotel and got some food to eat. It was now time for everyone to go to bed so we dispersed to our rooms and went to bed. Oh, yea. The National Corevette Museum is right accross the street from our hotel so we might go and see it sometime.

No comments: